why isn't ItsGavinC a moderator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busupshot83

S.D.N. Vet
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
gav,

I think you should be a moderator... ever since I've been on SDN, I've found your info to be a cut above the rest. What happen? How come your not a moderator yet?

bus.

Members don't see this ad.

geez.....why does everyone always wanna suck GavinC off all the time? All he does is post a lot....some good.....some bad. Lets not forget there are other people other than GavinC that post regularly on this forum......

Originally posted by avingupta
geez.....why does everyone always wanna suck GavinC off all the time? All he does is post a lot....some good.....some bad. Lets not forget there are other people other than GavinC that post regularly on this forum......

I never said he was the don of SDN. I posted MY opinion: I think Gav provides good info and should be a moderator. If you think that I wanna "suck GavinC off," keep thinking son. This is an internet forum, period. I don't come here to suck up to anyone.

Originally posted by avingupta
Lets not forget there are other people other than GavinC that post regularly on this forum......

Ye, I'm one of those "regualr people." How could I forget?

Put down the haterade boi, if you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are others who are just as worthy to be moderators as well.

Yah-E would make a great moderator too.

Excellent reference to sexually explicit acts.

You're in fine form, as usual.

<takes a bow> Thank you...Thank you..

hey gavin, is that your kid? the avt is really cute!

At one point I was very interested to volunteer as a SDN Dental forum moderator. I actually brought up the entire topic when we received the new DAT Forum. I was the first to bring it up via email to Dr. Burnett and to Dr. Scherf and then Dr. Burnett had to run it by the other SDN moderators in the other forums.

All moderators at that time decided that they should have an open nominations/applications to the new DAT Forum (therefore that one Sticky about a moderator position being open awhile back for the DAT forum), I'm sure numerous applied. After some time and deliberation, DesiDent was chosen to be the moderator.

After that, I was like, well, I don't really care to be a moderator that much, I much rather not have that responsibility and continue to do what I do here on SDN as a contributer!

A regular membership here is just fine for me.

If I were to be a moderator, then I would ban EVERYONE here who does not find oral surgery interesting!! :laugh:

Alright, that was a lame joke. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Yah-E
At one point I was very interested to volunteer as a SDN Dental forum moderator. I actually brought up the entire topic when we received the new DAT Forum. I was the first to bring it up via email to Dr. Burnett and to Dr. Scherf and then Dr. Burnett had to run it by the other SDN moderators in the other forums.

All moderators at that time decided that they should have an open nominations/applications to the new DAT Forum (therefore that one Sticky about a moderator position being open awhile back for the DAT forum), I'm sure numerous applied. After some time and deliberation, DesiDent was chosen to be the moderator.

After that, I was like, well, I don't really care to be a moderator that much, I much rather not have that responsibility and continue to do what I do here on SDN as a contributer!

A regular membership here is just fine for me.

If I were to be a moderator, then I would ban EVERYONE here who does not find oral surgery interesting!! :laugh:

Alright, that was a lame joke. :rolleyes:

cool.

Originally posted by ItsGavinC
Yep, he just turned 2 last month. And, our second child is due literally any day now.

I feel ya there Gavin. My son is 18 months old, and my wife just gave birth to our daughter this morning at 4:30. Can't wait for those long nights again!!

Originally posted by init4damoney
I feel ya there Gavin. My son is 18 months old, and my wife just gave birth to our daughter this morning at 4:30. Can't wait for those long nights again!!

congrats 4d'money! :clap:

Originally posted by ItsGavinC
Yep, he just turned 2 last month. And, our second child is due literally any day now.

Gavin, how old are you?

Originally posted by init4damoney
Congratulations. Have a cigar for me. :D

gav,
why aren't you a moderator? i know it's not about your time.