mysteriousCIA

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2006
59
0
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm trying to fill out their supplemental application but the only thing i can honestly say that i like is the accelerated curriculum. I've searched the forums and it seems that people only have a lot of negative stuff to say about the school. Can someone tell me anything positive about it apart from the accelerated curriculum?
 

ADN1226

Class of 2012!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 21, 2006
669
0
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm also curious about this. It seems lecom focuses on the clinical aspect of pharmacy.. and since I want to go into that - thats my reason. BUT besides that and the accelerated part... i'm not sure what else to say. (Aside from typical reputation, geographic...etc)
 

psurocks

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
May 9, 2006
164
0
Status
Pharmacist
what negative stuff is this you speak of for LECOM

the only thing Ive heard is the low test score on the exam at the end
 

ForTce

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 20, 2006
73
0
Status
mysteriousCIA said:
I'm trying to fill out their supplemental application but the only thing i can honestly say that i like is the accelerated curriculum. I've searched the forums and it seems that people only have a lot of negative stuff to say about the school. Can someone tell me anything positive about it apart from the accelerated curriculum?
I got a copy of my PS in their supplemental application, I'll PM to you when I find it.
I got accepted to LECOM in February, but decided not to go there since I got into my first choice school :)
 
OP
M

mysteriousCIA

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2006
59
0
Status
Pharmacy Student
Thanks Fortce.
ForTce said:
I got a copy of my PS in their supplemental application, I'll PM to you when I find it.
I got accepted to LECOM in February, but decided not to go there since I got into my first choice school :)
 
OP
M

mysteriousCIA

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2006
59
0
Status
Pharmacy Student
search the forums
psurocks said:
what negative stuff is this you speak of for LECOM

the only thing Ive heard is the low test score on the exam at the end
 

pills4alivin

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2005
91
0
St. Louis
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
ForTce said:
I got a copy of my PS in their supplemental application, I'll PM to you when I find it.
I got accepted to LECOM in February, but decided not to go there since I got into my first choice school :)
Can you share this with me as well? What school will you be attending?
 

abt04

member
10+ Year Member
Jul 8, 2006
203
0
Status
Pharmacy Student
ForTce said:
I got a copy of my PS in their supplemental application, I'll PM to you when I find it.
I got accepted to LECOM in February, but decided not to go there since I got into my first choice school :)
instead of PM to people your PS for LECOM, can you just post a few pointers of what you wrote in your supp app essay. that would benefit everyone rather than like one or two people.

and congrats on getting into ur first choice school btw.. :)