Why Lecom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mysteriousCIA

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to fill out their supplemental application but the only thing i can honestly say that i like is the accelerated curriculum. I've searched the forums and it seems that people only have a lot of negative stuff to say about the school. Can someone tell me anything positive about it apart from the accelerated curriculum?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm also curious about this. It seems lecom focuses on the clinical aspect of pharmacy.. and since I want to go into that - thats my reason. BUT besides that and the accelerated part... i'm not sure what else to say. (Aside from typical reputation, geographic...etc)

what negative stuff is this you speak of for LECOM

the only thing Ive heard is the low test score on the exam at the end

Members don't see this ad :)
mysteriousCIA said:
I'm trying to fill out their supplemental application but the only thing i can honestly say that i like is the accelerated curriculum. I've searched the forums and it seems that people only have a lot of negative stuff to say about the school. Can someone tell me anything positive about it apart from the accelerated curriculum?

I got a copy of my PS in their supplemental application, I'll PM to you when I find it.
I got accepted to LECOM in February, but decided not to go there since I got into my first choice school :)

Thanks Fortce.
ForTce said:
I got a copy of my PS in their supplemental application, I'll PM to you when I find it.
I got accepted to LECOM in February, but decided not to go there since I got into my first choice school :)

search the forums
psurocks said:
what negative stuff is this you speak of for LECOM

the only thing Ive heard is the low test score on the exam at the end

ForTce said:

Can you share this with me as well? What school will you be attending?

ForTce said:

instead of PM to people your PS for LECOM, can you just post a few pointers of what you wrote in your supp app essay. that would benefit everyone rather than like one or two people.

and congrats on getting into ur first choice school btw.. :)