• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

callmejimmy

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Hi, is anyone had interview at Maryland or have info. about Maryland. I have an interview coming up soon. Besides the fact that the school is brand new,#3 in NIH Research, Specializing opportunites, what else were you impressed by? Any input will be very appreciated. Thanks. :thumbup:

callmejimmy

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey jackbauer. I got interview at Maryland. I know the school is sweet, but i want to know what you like most about school and where can i get info. about this school? Thanks

About the Ads

SuOri

10+ Year Member
Sep 11, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
hey jackbauer. I got interview at Maryland. I know the school is sweet, but i want to know what you like most about school and where can i get info. about this school? Thanks

When did you get the interview invitation for Maryland? Maryland is definitely sweet...I heard they are easy going for the interview...I am also waiting for the interview...

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Hi, is anyone had interview at Maryland or have info. about Maryland. I have an interview coming up soon. Besides the fact that the school is brand new,#3 in NIH Research, Specializing opportunites, what else were you impressed by? Any input will be very appreciated. Thanks. :thumbup:

the best answer is what YOU feel, why did you apply to MD, why do you want to go there? interviews arent built around getting the right answer necessarily, just talk about what has impressed you as you see the school and meet people

good luck

J

jackbauer!

do some research on the school and come to your own conclusion on "why MD?"....i'm really not trying to come off as gunnerish, but i think you'll sound sincere if you come in really knowing why YOU want MD instead of why i or anyone else on SDN wants maryland.

in short, the school is nothing less than fantastic; therefore, you shouldn't have trouble finding a plethora of reasons why you want to attend MD.

jb!:)

Bocci Balls

10+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I just got an invite today. YEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!! Now the obvious question - What are my chances this late in the game??

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.