Why Maryland Interview Question?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

callmejimmy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone had interview at Maryland or have info. about Maryland. I have an interview coming up soon. Besides the fact that the school is brand new,#3 in NIH Research, Specializing opportunites, what else were you impressed by? Any input will be very appreciated. Thanks. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

hey jackbauer. I got interview at Maryland. I know the school is sweet, but i want to know what you like most about school and where can i get info. about this school? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
hey jackbauer. I got interview at Maryland. I know the school is sweet, but i want to know what you like most about school and where can i get info. about this school? Thanks

When did you get the interview invitation for Maryland? Maryland is definitely sweet...I heard they are easy going for the interview...I am also waiting for the interview...

Hi, is anyone had interview at Maryland or have info. about Maryland. I have an interview coming up soon. Besides the fact that the school is brand new,#3 in NIH Research, Specializing opportunites, what else were you impressed by? Any input will be very appreciated. Thanks. :thumbup:

the best answer is what YOU feel, why did you apply to MD, why do you want to go there? interviews arent built around getting the right answer necessarily, just talk about what has impressed you as you see the school and meet people

good luck

do some research on the school and come to your own conclusion on "why MD?"....i'm really not trying to come off as gunnerish, but i think you'll sound sincere if you come in really knowing why YOU want MD instead of why i or anyone else on SDN wants maryland.

in short, the school is nothing less than fantastic; therefore, you shouldn't have trouble finding a plethora of reasons why you want to attend MD.

jb!:)

I just got an invite today. YEEEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!! Now the obvious question - What are my chances this late in the game??