Why not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seeing how the Pathology section has gotten the best of our hard working Emergency Medicine forum, I thought I woudl thread-pad and post pad again.

Also, I'm throwing a two-kegger this Saturday, July 30th, if anyone wants to come.

No, I'm serious. Tampa, FL is where the party will be at. Feel free to fly in.

But if you are in the area, come by.

+pad+
Q

Members don't see this ad.

Bahh. Here in Post Bac Land, the weekend is booked because we're about to wrap up a course. We completed Cel Bio over five weeks, just like Chem I, which we finished two weeks ago. This means that soon, only Orgo I will remain. It started last week, and ends three weeks from now.

So this weekend, we might bust out like nutty college kids and... go bowling. Or see "Bad News Bears." Or perhaps both, if we go totally bug-fudge crazy.

Members don't see this ad :)
GeneralVeers said:
Is the airfare to Tampa eligible for the "conference stipend" provided by some programs?

My program will send me to any conference I present at. Anyone interested in learning about my latest research topic: "the lost art of opening beer bottles with only a car key"?

Take care,
Jeff

QuinnNSU said:
Seeing how the Pathology section has gotten the best of our hard working Emergency Medicine forum, I thought I woudl thread-pad and post pad again.

Also, I'm throwing a two-kegger this Saturday, July 30th, if anyone wants to come.

+pad+
Q

Paddy, waddy, baddy, maddy, paddy

Wook

QuinnNSU said:

+pad+
Q

Fatty McFattypants.

man i hate the smell of a place the day after the party. you know that stale beer smell, with about 50 cups lying around with about a shot's worth of beer in it.

but i tell you, i'm glad i bought that case of red bull from Costco, that was quite a hit with the ladies.

Q

QuinnNSU said:
man i hate the smell of a place the day after the party. you know that stale beer smell, with about 50 cups lying around with about a shot's worth of beer in it.

but i tell you, i'm glad i bought that case of red bull from Costco, that was quite a hit with the ladies.

Q

Do you mean that the ladies hit you? Isn't that assault and battery?

Paddy, waddy, wagon.

Paddy McPaddypants