Why, oh why, didn't they listen to the hermit?

Started by tacrum43
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Wait...that crackpot actually went to a med school?!
The cartoon doesn't really bug me, but some of the other stuff I've read there before is pretty nonsensical...it's one of those paranoid sites about artificial sweeteners.

OK, admittedly aspartame isn't really all that great since there actually is some evidence that it's not the greatest thing to eat. But the Splenda bashing is pure nonsense, but Mercola runs with it. Grr.

Oooh he's a D.O.
I was wondering what kinda M.D. would ever go Allopath bashing. Well, he's a crackpot D.O. at that, the kind that D.O.'s should reign in and strip of licensing or something. Grr.
 
Wait...that crackpot actually went to a med school?!
The cartoon doesn't really bug me, but some of the other stuff I've read there before is pretty nonsensical...it's one of those paranoid sites about artificial sweeteners.

OK, admittedly aspartame isn't really all that great since there actually is some evidence that it's not the greatest thing to eat. But the Splenda bashing is pure nonsense, but Mercola runs with it. Grr.

Oooh he's a D.O.
I was wondering what kinda M.D. would ever go Allopath bashing. Well, he's a crackpot D.O. at that, the kind that D.O.'s should reign in and strip of licensing or something. Grr.
That is enough said.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think this guy has been posted on here before. the quote of his "And that crazy idea is that prevention is the answer, not the mere treatment of symptoms." Is not bad, but the fact is that DO's for the vast majority practice identical to MD's. I wonder what he thinks of DO's and MD's practicing together?