• Pharmacy Job Market Webinar

Are you considering applying to pharmacy school but are concerned about job prospects when you graduate? Join us on Wednesday, July 28th at 8 PM Eastern to hear from three PharmDs about their experiences and options outside of retail pharmacy.

Cirrus83

Too old for this
10+ Year Member
May 31, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Wait...that crackpot actually went to a med school?!
The cartoon doesn't really bug me, but some of the other stuff I've read there before is pretty nonsensical...it's one of those paranoid sites about artificial sweeteners.

OK, admittedly aspartame isn't really all that great since there actually is some evidence that it's not the greatest thing to eat. But the Splenda bashing is pure nonsense, but Mercola runs with it. Grr.

Oooh he's a D.O.
I was wondering what kinda M.D. would ever go Allopath bashing. Well, he's a crackpot D.O. at that, the kind that D.O.'s should reign in and strip of licensing or something. Grr.

DocJMengele

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2007
A Tree
Status (Visible)
Wait...that crackpot actually went to a med school?!
The cartoon doesn't really bug me, but some of the other stuff I've read there before is pretty nonsensical...it's one of those paranoid sites about artificial sweeteners.

OK, admittedly aspartame isn't really all that great since there actually is some evidence that it's not the greatest thing to eat. But the Splenda bashing is pure nonsense, but Mercola runs with it. Grr.

Oooh he's a D.O.
I was wondering what kinda M.D. would ever go Allopath bashing. Well, he's a crackpot D.O. at that, the kind that D.O.'s should reign in and strip of licensing or something. Grr.
That is enough said.

About the Ads

Toohotinvegas33

Currently Glasgow 3
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2006
Penal Colony
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I think this guy has been posted on here before. the quote of his "And that crazy idea is that prevention is the answer, not the mere treatment of symptoms." Is not bad, but the fact is that DO's for the vast majority practice identical to MD's. I wonder what he thinks of DO's and MD's practicing together?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.