Why optometry?...

Started by neensun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neensun

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since I'm new to pre-opt and to this forum, I just want to know your guys' opinion of why you decided to do pre-opt, specifically why not pre-med?

Thanks!
 
Since I'm new to pre-opt and to this forum, I just want to know your guys' opinion of why you decided to do pre-opt, specifically why not pre-med?

Thanks!

I wrote a little something on my website about that topic here:
http://www.optstudent.com/aboutopt.html

Also, look for my post here:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=326453

For more of your pre-opt questions, just visit the site on my sig below, or you can always PM me with your specific questions. 🙂