Why the lockdown??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jacksonianmarch

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dr. Mom,

my apologies.... but by the way, I know this and therefore changed her state of residence and name in an effort to afford some sense of anonymity.... she is abusing the interview system like no other....

LONG LIVE RUSH GIRL!!!

Members don't see this ad.

jacksonianmarch said:
Dr. Mom,

my apologies.... but by the way, I know this and therefore changed her state of residence and name in an effort to afford some sense of anonymity.... she is abusing the interview system like no other....

LONG LIVE RUSH GIRL!!!

Dr. MOM -- I realize that what the above poster did was uncalled for, but don't you think editing the information was enough -- was closing the discussion completely warranted?

As the original poster, I must disagree with your complete actions -- the thread generated quite a bit of response, both in the public forum as well as through PM (30+)

I would respectfully request that you reopen the thread on "Rush Girl"

wait, what the heck happened here? hello?

Members don't see this ad :)
crackerjack said:
wait, what the heck happened here? hello?

oh, wups. sorry, i get it.
well, anyway, i know ive met at least several very interesting people on the interview trail and i enjoyed reading about rush girl. it was fun reading about myself. ha ha, kidding again.

An entire thread dedicated to a specific person (and not in a positive light) crosses the TOS line. This person is not here to defend herself in any manner.

With identifying information posted, I figured it had gone on long enough.

Ah... well.... it was entertaining while it lasted. FYI: That WAS the one I met at Stony Brook (amazing!) :) Anyway, I wish her the best. Sounds like she got tons of great interviews... whether she actually showed up and remained AAOx3 the entire time is a different issue altogether :)

Good luck everyone! :luck:

I agree with Drmom about the shutdown of the thread.

We all remember how bad it felt to be made fun of in high school. I hated even the most slanting comments those mean folks made towards me.

I havent met the girl in question, and am not sure if the information being disclosed is enough to identify her, but I am sure that it would disturb her. SDN is a very public forum, and I am sure that anyone would hate to be discussed in this manner on the forum. I am not stuck up and am totally not anti-gossip, but we should be more sensative and mature, especially when dealing with a future collegue.

I not only support the shutdown, but also propose that the vestiges of the thread be removed from the forum.