Why U Buffalo?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zubnaya Feya

Combinator
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So to be honest, the main reason I applied was cost. Besides, I know they have some research opportunities (they even had a DDS/PhD some time ago, but cancelled it).
I have an interview coming up and I tried to think more about why I chose to apply to Buffalo.

Their website has some general information about the program but nothing specific:(. Does anyone who has been there or who is attending their dental school have any resources about the program? If you do, could you share them?

Members don't see this ad.

So to be honest, the main reason I applied was cost. Besides, I know they have some research opportunities (they even had a DDS/PhD some time ago, but cancelled it).
I have an interview coming up and I tried to think more about why I chose to apply to Buffalo.

Their website has some general information about the program but nothing specific:(. Does anyone who has been there or who is attending their dental school have any resources about the program? If you do, could you share them?

ne1?

Members don't see this ad :)

Why are you withdrawing so early? Keep your options open since you already paid the fees. Anyhow, the cost should be one of the main attractions to Buff. If you're absolutely ballin, I would rather be somewhere else based on weather alone if nothing else.

lol.. ub is in buffalo... buffalo is not a small city by any means. the city itself is a piece of junk except for hsbc, chippewa(bar strip) and a select few other buidings... but the suburbs around it are huge and very nice... if you think that youre going to a small town you're an idiot.

why ub? cost i guess.. i love snowboarding, and its a good school.. i also know a lot of ppl that have graduated from ubsdm and say nothing but great things. i have gone on a tour and ubsdm is one of the only schools that give 3rd and 4th years their own chairs, so you dont have to share with anyone, which is really nice

also we got the bomb kush

I know UB is strong clinically. You can talk about that. I think I've read about how their patient pool is large from their website.