Why UOP? (Essay Question)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PolarBear21

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, for those applying this year, I was wondering how long your essays were.

Members don't see this ad.

I just finished mine yesterday...its about a third of a page single spaced over the word limit...thats all I care about!

i'm working on that too. i'm having trouble with it. I made an outline that was just under a page long, now i'm working to just put the outline to words.

so far, i'm in the first section of my outline, and i'm well over the 300 word minimum. and don't think there is a maximum length. I know i might be going above and beyond, but i'm really trying to show them I want to go there.

anyway, hope this helps, let me know how yours is coming along. what kind of things are you writing about? i've been racking my brain trying to come up w/ topics. good luck

cheers.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm talking about what I like about their program and how it related to my college coursework... I don't know what else to say.. well I'm worried about going over a page because it says "brief" right?

What are you writing about?

I think I'm writing about how the location and tuition is great :p honestly, I'm stumped on what to write about other than the curriculum and staff.

You're gonna laugh but I used the exact same letter for the 7 schools I applied to. I just replaced the school's name.
Got accepted to all of them.