Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Why UOP? (Essay Question)

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by PolarBear21, Jul 22, 2006.

1. PolarBear21

PolarBear21 Senior Member

Pharmacy Student
    Hi, for those applying this year, I was wondering how long your essays were.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jlpolla

jlpolla Member

Pharmacist
    I just finished mine yesterday...its about a third of a page single spaced over the word limit...thats all I care about!

4. Scrubs Fan

Scrubs Fan Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    i'm working on that too. i'm having trouble with it. I made an outline that was just under a page long, now i'm working to just put the outline to words.

so far, i'm in the first section of my outline, and i'm well over the 300 word minimum. and don't think there is a maximum length. I know i might be going above and beyond, but i'm really trying to show them I want to go there.

anyway, hope this helps, let me know how yours is coming along. what kind of things are you writing about? i've been racking my brain trying to come up w/ topics. good luck

cheers.

5. PolarBear21

PolarBear21 Senior Member

Pharmacy Student
    I'm talking about what I like about their program and how it related to my college coursework... I don't know what else to say.. well I'm worried about going over a page because it says "brief" right?

What are you writing about?

6. senzabee

senzabee Member

Pharmacy Student
    I think I'm writing about how the location and tuition is great :p honestly, I'm stumped on what to write about other than the curriculum and staff.

7. longnguyen

longnguyen Banned
    Banned

Pharmacy Student
    You're gonna laugh but I used the exact same letter for the 7 schools I applied to. I just replaced the school's name.
    Got accepted to all of them.