Wiche

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aznpharmgurl10

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey~ Anyone in WICHE or want to get into WICHE? Do you know how hard it is to be approved and whether or not it costs any money? Should I base my decision on whether or not I apply this year on whether or not I get approved for WICHE?? Suggestions please!!! Thanks!
 
aznpharmgurl10 said:
Hey~ Anyone in WICHE or want to get into WICHE? Do you know how hard it is to be approved and whether or not it costs any money? Should I base my decision on whether or not I apply this year on whether or not I get approved for WICHE?? Suggestions please!!! Thanks!
I have a friend there! It was really easy and it doesn't cost a dime. You should apply anyway.

BTW- What is "WICHE"?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You have to apply to the pharm schools first, then to wiche. I'm not sure, but I think if you're accepted into a program then you get accepted to wiche. What state do you live in?
 
I actually called Hawaii's WICHE program and the lady I spoke with told me that I had to become certified with the Professional Program that WICHE offers (because WICHE also does WUE and another national exchange program). After I was approved for WICHE, then I am free to apply to whatever school I want to.
 
When I called (Nevada) they didn't say anything about becoming certified first. They told me to apply to the schools and then to them. I guess I need to call them again.