Widener dpt class of 2017

Started by llwh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

llwh

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody heard back yet?
I have not, but I was wondering what the buzz was.
 
I was accepted to the program via e-mail in October, but decided to attend a different program. I also know a few other people who heard back in December/January.
 
Has anybody heard back yet?
I have not, but I was wondering what the buzz was.
I just received an acceptance email out of the blue. Forgot I even applied there. I've already decided to attend my first choice program, so I'll be turning down this offer.