-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Widener OTD program interview
Started by nintendoqueen1
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
FutureOTD24
New Member
I’m also looking for any information on the program….
FutureOTD24
New Member
I received an email for a virtual interview! Will you be interviewing as well??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nintendoqueen1
Full Member
Yes I will!I received an email for a virtual interview! Will you be interviewing as well??
haleyjohannaOT
New Member
I interviewed a few months ago! It was a really pleasant interview. It was a small group interview with a few faculty members and then a Q&A with current students. I just made sure to ask lots of questions and seem as engaged as possible. None of the questions were tricky or hard to answer. Good luck with your interview!Hello has anyone interviewed at widener? Just looking for some advice on how it is
nintendoqueen1
Full Member
Thank you for the advice! Did you end up accepting the offer?I interviewed a few months ago! It was a really pleasant interview. It was a small group interview with a few faculty members and then a Q&A with current students. I just made sure to ask lots of questions and seem as engaged as possible. None of the questions were tricky or hard to answer. Good luck with your interview!
haleyjohannaOT
New Member
Yes I did!Thank you for the advice! Did you end up accepting the offer?
otschoolgirl
Full Member
I have a virtual interview with them tomorrow! How long did it take them to notify you if you had gotten in? Also, how do you feel about the location of the school?? I’ve been trying to learn more about Chester because I heard it’s not the best cityI interviewed a few months ago! It was a really pleasant interview. It was a small group interview with a few faculty members and then a Q&A with current students. I just made sure to ask lots of questions and seem as engaged as possible. None of the questions were tricky or hard to answer. Good luck with your interview!
lauraashleyOT
New Member
Hi! I had an interview with Widener a few months ago. What we did was a zoom meeting and they gave a short presentation about their school. We then did a group interview with 3 teachers and a few other applicants. They asked a question and we each had a chance to answer the same question. We then went into another breakout group with current students to be able to ask them questions. I answered the questions with the best of my ability and made sure I asked the students at least 2 questions.
I got accepted to Widener about two weeks after the interview! I dont know much about Chester, but I drove around the campus itself and it looks nice on campus.
I hope this helps.
I got accepted to Widener about two weeks after the interview! I dont know much about Chester, but I drove around the campus itself and it looks nice on campus.
I hope this helps.
nintendoqueen1
Full Member
Nice! I had my interview already and just very anxious about hearing back. I actually went today to drive around the campus it’s soooo spread out! I was suprised. If you go there would you stay at the hub? It’s this off campus housing that’s literally next to widener. Also have you accepted your decision? How much is widener too? I don’t see it on their website lolHi! I had an interview with Widener a few months ago. What we did was a zoom meeting and they gave a short presentation about their school. We then did a group interview with 3 teachers and a few other applicants. They asked a question and we each had a chance to answer the same question. We then went into another breakout group with current students to be able to ask them questions. I answered the questions with the best of my ability and made sure I asked the students at least 2 questions.
I got accepted to Widener about two weeks after the interview! I dont know much about Chester, but I drove around the campus itself and it looks nice on campus.
I hope this helps.
lauraashleyOT
New Member
I currently live in South Jersey, so I will just be commuting, its like 45 min. I did accept, I really liked everyone I interviewed with and the faculty. I think it will be a really good fit. I also got in USciences, but it is super expensive.Nice! I had my interview already and just very anxious about hearing back. I actually went today to drive around the campus it’s soooo spread out! I was suprised. If you go there would you stay at the hub? It’s this off campus housing that’s literally next to widener. Also have you accepted your decision? How much is widener too? I don’t see it on their website lol
It is 111 credits for the Widener OTD and costs 1053 per credit.
I have an interview with Salus, and havent heard from Jefferson or Gwynedd Mercy yet, but even if I got in to any of the other ones I am pretty sure I will not change my mind.
Last edited:
FutureOTD24
New Member
I’m so excited I just received my acceptance from widener!! Does anyone know what the summer schedule will look like? How many days and times?
nintendoqueen1
Full Member
Congratulations! Still waiting to hear from them. I know when someone asked in the interview they said the summer semester includes anatomy and an intro to OT classI’m so excited I just received my acceptance from widener!! Does anyone know what the summer schedule will look like? How many days and times?
otschoolgirl
Full Member
I also just received my acceptance this morning !!
FutureOTD24
New Member
You should be hearing back soon i believe we were in the same interviewCongratulations! Still waiting to hear from them. I know when someone asked in the interview they said the summer semester includes anatomy and an intro to OT class
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureOTD24
New Member
Congratulations!! Will you be attending?I also just received my acceptance this morning !!
otschoolgirl
Full Member
Thank you!! I will be ☺️ How about you??Congratulations!! Will you be attending?
FutureOTD24
New Member
I have another interview but I’m really liking everything about the program. Im about 90 percent sure I will be attending. I’m going nextThank you!! I will be ☺️ How about you??
Weekend to Visit the campus.
lauraashleyOT
New Member
I am also very curious as to what the schedule will be like this summer. Congrats to everyone else who got in! I am excited to meet you all!
otschoolgirl
Full Member
Same! I emailed them asking since I’m coming all the way from LA lol so I want to know when we start classes to kind of get a timeline.I am also very curious as to what the schedule will be like this summer. Congrats to everyone else who got in! I am excited to meet you all!
FutureOTD24
New Member
Wow, you’re moving across country that’s really cool. That’s great you emailed them please let me know what they say.Same! I emailed them asking since I’m coming all the way from LA lol so I want to know when we start classes to kind of get a timeline.
otschoolgirl
Full Member
Orientation begins June 1st! & they will be sending out an email in the spring with a more clear schedule of class start dates ☺️ & yessss it’s a huge move!! but I’m praying for the best !!Wow, you’re moving across country that’s really cool. That’s great you emailed them please let me know what they say.
otschoolgirl
Full Member
I made a facebook group! Its under "Widener University OTD Class of 2025" 🙂
FutureOTD24
New Member
I just sent my deposit to reserve my seat! I'll join the Facebook group. Thanks for creating it.Orientation begins June 1st! & they will be sending out an email in the spring with a more clear schedule of class start dates ☺️ & yessss it’s a huge move!! but I’m praying for the best !!
otschoolgirl
Full Member
Yay congrats!! I just did mine too !I just sent my deposit to reserve my seat! I'll join the Facebook group. Thanks for creating it.
lauraashleyOT
New Member
I couldnt find the group, is it public? Would love to join and meet you all!I made a facebook group! Its under "Widener University OTD Class of 2025" 🙂
otschoolgirl
Full Member
I couldnt find the group, is it public? Would love to join and meet you all!
Idk if this helps finding it maybe?? It’s private to access, but public to find if that makes sense !
FutureOTD24
New Member
This is the direct link. https://m.facebook.com/groups/235440918771815/?ref=m_notif¬if_t=feedback_reaction_genericI couldnt find the group, is it public? Would love to join and meet you all!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 627
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K