Widener University

Started by Ridge215
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ridge215

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just recently accepted into their program. Just wondering how current/previous students feel about the program. Likes/dislikes, things that make the program stand out from the rest etc. Any kind of info would greatly be appreciated.
 
I was also wondering about Widener. I did not get accepted but i am an "accepted alternate." I'm wondering what the program is like for 1st year students!
 
hey jyuice,
I've been pm'g someone who is currently in the program. Will pm you what I found out about the program.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have visited a few different schools and Widener replaced my top choice after my visit to the school. The PT department is warm and welcoming. I can just say that I immediately felt at home and being comfortable with the school is a top priority with me. I hope that makes sense. The Class of 2016 will have a class size of 50.

One of my favorite things about Widener is that they have student run clinics. The Associate Dean, Robin Dole is a wonderful woman and leader. The school is there to help you succeed in everyway that they can.

While I did have other offers, I accepted Widener's offer without hesitation! I will be in the entering class.

Do you have any specific questions? I will help where I can. 🙂