WikiEM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RustedFox

The mouse police never sleeps.
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have WikiEM d-loaded on my android. I have no idea where I got it. Anyone have a link ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Awesome app. Love it. Question is: does it "need" a web connection to go fetch data from the source, or is the data mostly stored locally except for updates ?

have any of you guys edited on wikem? I emailed them a few days ago and they were awesome about giving me a little tutorial. wanted to get some community feedback from you guys before I jump in. Awhile ago when i rotated at harbor they were all big into it but seems now the site is more evidence based

have any of you guys edited on wikem? I emailed them a few days ago and they were awesome about giving me a little tutorial. wanted to get some community feedback from you guys before I jump in. Awhile ago when i rotated at harbor they were all big into it but seems now the site is more evidence based
I've done it. They've got someone that oversees everything basically, but only edits you if you have glaring errors, factually or grammatically. They want you to stick to the format, which is easy. Just pick one that's already done, and then click "edit". That way you can see how it is coded. Copy, paster, and edit the on you're doing.