Wildlife medicine?

Started by wildlifer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wildlifer

LVT hopeful
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I would like to know what schools offer a good dose of wildlife/exotics medicine classes and rotations? Trying to research schools to get a list going of ones I'm interested in so that I can start contacting the admissions departments.

I know Tufts and Cornell have some great opportunities, but would like to know of any others. Also, for anyone else who has this same interest and has been accepted, where are you going and how is the program so far?

For those of you who have graduated and are now working vets, any of you working in wildlife medicine/conservation medicine or the like and if so, do you enjoy what you're doing ? What's a day in life in your shoes?

Thanks everyone!