Will be admission be receded?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snickerfanclub

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently was accepted into pharmacy school. I am in my last semester of undergraduate school and I am really struggling. I am looking at getting 2 Cs and 2 Bs. That makes a GPA of around 2.4. My usual grades are As and Bs, and I average around a 3.4 GPA. I am really worried. Do you think the school will recede my admission when they see how I did? Its the University of Minnesota

Members don't see this ad.

I recently was accepted into pharmacy school. I am in my last semester of undergraduate school and I am really struggling. I am looking at getting 2 Cs and 2 Bs. That makes a GPA of around 2.4. My usual grades are As and Bs, and I average around a 3.4 GPA. I am really worried. Do you think the school will recede my admission when they see how I did? Its the University of Minnesota
rescind....and no one will know but them

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I was also recently accepted to the University of Minnesota. According to the paperwork, as long as you pass with a C- on the pre-reqs, you should be fine. But you should still try your best. Good luck to you on this last semester!
It's also best to contact them about it also.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I was also recently accepted to the University of Minnesota. According to the paperwork, as long as you pass with a C- on the pre-reqs, you should be fine. But you should still try your best. Good luck to you on this last semester!
It's also best to contact them about it also.
I wanna email the admissions director about it and ask. I'm worried that I will be put on their 'radar' however and they will be more inclined to rescind my acceptance. Thoughts?

I doubt it. They seem like nice people and I'm sure they'll be understanding. Wishing to see you next year!

If all you need is to maintain at least a C- in your courses as one of the other posters claims above, then I wouldn't worry. Just make sure to get above a C-.

I'm completing my pre-reqs this year. I got an admission, but the paperwork said I need to get at least C in my course and have a minimum 2.75 pre-req GPA. Don't know if that's the case for Minnesota as well. If your classes aren't pre-reqs I don't think the college will rescind your acceptance. If you're losing sleep over this, contact the school.

I think there are people getting into pharmacy school with 2.0 and 2.2 GPA so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Remember--- C's and D's make a PharmD

I think there are people getting into pharmacy school with 2.0 and 2.2 GPA so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Remember--- C's and D's make a PharmD
A D is equivalent to an F. You can not get through pharmacy school making D's.