Will classification be on the PCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

boredstephanie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know they changed the PCAT so that nonhuman things won't be tested in the bio section unless pertaining to human health, so does that mean I can skip the classification chapter in the kaplan study book?
 
I know they changed the PCAT so that nonhuman things won't be tested in the bio section unless pertaining to human health, so does that mean I can skip the classification chapter in the kaplan study book?

I think it would be wise to cover everything that was on the exam before the changes and after like learning a little biochemistry and immunology as well as microbiology. so don't skip it might just show up.