Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all!
I just recently got my board scores back and received a composite of 91% for which I am very pleased!
I understand that there will be a change to the grading system to strictly Pass/Fail starting January of 2012.
Also, I attend a school where Part I is taken after the first year of training. Therefore, it is likely that more than half the students I apply to specialties with will have a score of just "pass". Since I will be applying for the cycle two years from now.
Does anyone know if scores will still be displayed? or does it really not mean anything anymore?
I just recently got my board scores back and received a composite of 91% for which I am very pleased!
I understand that there will be a change to the grading system to strictly Pass/Fail starting January of 2012.
Also, I attend a school where Part I is taken after the first year of training. Therefore, it is likely that more than half the students I apply to specialties with will have a score of just "pass". Since I will be applying for the cycle two years from now.
Does anyone know if scores will still be displayed? or does it really not mean anything anymore?