Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I have an interview there, pre-dec1 and so i want to know, will they?

cobalt31

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2006
MI
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
pre-dec first? you must be running out of time to get that in, as there is less than a week until most schools are on thanksgiving break! did you simply forget to send it? i think they want it to know your SAT/ACT score and class rank. i doubt they will let you in without it unless you have a really really good excuse.

About the Ads

bigstix808

Mac Daddy Member
10+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2007
GA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
just call your HS and get them to send it...no worries right!?!?!

RAK1987

10+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2008
Illinois
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
honestly, i dont even think it really factors in... i think they want to have a complete academic record of you and your work - - but really, they aren't going to determine your admission based on your ACT score... i think they want to see academic excellence over time, that's all.

bipolardoc

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Jun 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
honestly, i dont even think it really factors in... i think they want to have a complete academic record of you and your work - - but really, they aren't going to determine your admission based on your ACT score... i think they want to see academic excellence over time, that's all.
you have the highest stats I ever seen for pre-dent RAK, how dentistry,and were you offered any full rides?

DiNoZeRo2o9

10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2008
Stockton, CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
you have the highest stats I ever seen for pre-dent RAK, how dentistry,and were you offered any full rides?

Those aren't the highest. There are plenty of students here with 4.0's and 24+ DAT. However they are no doubt high and 16 interviews is stunning. At least we know she can only accept one of those so less competition from the other 15!

Also she won't know about a full ride until she gets accepted, which clearly doesn't happen until Dec 1st.

Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
well it's not that hard, but i just received the interview and attended very recently, and with the thanksgiving holiday coming up next week, there might not be enough time to have Harvard receive it before then, especially if i need to drive all the way back to my HS some 3+ hrs away if they require a fee

i would hate to not be accepted on Dec 1 because of a HS transcript

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.