Will I be able to make it into Suny or Salus ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sandra youssef

Reaction score
Hey, I hope you guys could help me out !! I am planning to apply to Suny and Salus
I am sophomore rn at Rutgers University and my GPA rn is pretty low at a 3.077 up to fall semester sophomore year
I am not too sure about my science GPA because I am missing courses rn but these are my grades. The reason I got these low grades because of me slacking tbh but I know I could do so much better
chemistry I = B
into to biology = B
psychology 101= A
psychology 102= B+
Physics I = C
Calculus = A
English 101= C
English 102 = C+

I still don't have the rest of classes grades but this is it so far
do you think I am on the border of getting accepted in either schools if I work harder on the next semesters?
I am also doing shadowing and I am part of the red cross club. and I have an EMT license but didn't really work with it.

Members don't see this ad.

You’d have to shoot for 330 or more for both AA and TS on the OAT in my opinion. Assuming with average or above average extra curriculars/shadowing. And apply within first month of the app cycle opening.

you're still only in your sophomore year, there is plenty of time to bring up your grades! Just focus on an upward trend for next year before you apply (or the year after if you take a gap year). Study for your oat and get 320 or above and I think you'll be fine.