Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Will I be accepted with this?

Discussion in 'PCAT Discussions' started by eric.noland, Nov 30, 2005.

1. eric.noland

eric.noland Junior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    I just got my scores back and they were as follows:

Verbal = 95
    Biology = 62
    Reading = 75
    Quantitative = 79
    Chemistry = 97
    Composite = 91

I am applying only to OU because of prerequisite requirements (I'm trying to get them all in in 2 years so I don't have all the courses for every school). I have a cumulated GPA of 4.0. Do you think I should have a problem getting in?

2. bananaface

bananaface Pharmacy Supernerd
    Pharmacist Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    You should get an interview. There are no guarantees with admission. I had a 99 PCAT, 3.69 GPA and blew my interview the first year I applied. Don't be overconfident. But, you will probably get in if you can pull off a good interview.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. starsweet

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    How about me, do you think I'd get an interview? :p I'm starting to get really nervous (about the chem score):

Verbal 87
    Biology 94
    Reading 90
    Quantitative 93
    Chemistry 49
    Composite 91
    Writing 3

4. MattPharmD

7+ Year Member

OU as in Oklahoma?
    great, more competition :(

anyway, the average PCAT last year for people accepted was 77, so you shouldn't have a problem

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...