Will I get accepted?

Started by Flash10x
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Flash10x

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is the possibility of me getting into pharmacy school with the following PCAT score?

Verbal: 78
Biology: 99
Chemistry: 99
Reading: 21 🙁
Quantitative Ability: 93
Composite: 96

GPA: 3.2
Extra Curricular: Pretty good and decent amount
Really good letters of recommendations.
I am doing my undergraduate at UofM with a major in Biopsychology, Cognition, and Neuroscience.

I really do not want to take it again, and am interested in Wayne State Pharmacy School and University of Michigan Pharmacy School. What are my chances of getting into these schools? I know that I have a lower than minimum requirement for reading, so will that be something that will prevent me from getting accepted.
 
contact school and ask them to see if its ok witg ur reading score. 90+ composite is very good even though low reading. i have similar stats and pcat with 34 and 26 writing and reading but already got multiple interviews.
u cant always get into schools u want so ask them first then apply. also apply some backup schools as well