Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just joined SDN and am hoping someone wouldn't mind evaluating my statistics?
Major: biology
Science GPA: 3.13
Overall GPA: 3.025 (
* my GPA is low but I only have about 5 C's. I only have 2 A's on my transcript, I generally get B's.
GRE: 550 V 580 Q 4.0 A
Extracurriculars: worked as an athletic trainer freshman year, sorority member, environmental club member.
Hours: 20 hospital(in process), 18 outpatient, 20 pediatric
I know my stats aren't that great... but do you think i have a chance?
Thanks so much!
Elyse
Major: biology
Science GPA: 3.13
Overall GPA: 3.025 (
* my GPA is low but I only have about 5 C's. I only have 2 A's on my transcript, I generally get B's.
GRE: 550 V 580 Q 4.0 A
Extracurriculars: worked as an athletic trainer freshman year, sorority member, environmental club member.
Hours: 20 hospital(in process), 18 outpatient, 20 pediatric
I know my stats aren't that great... but do you think i have a chance?
Thanks so much!
Elyse