Will I get in

Started by haribo
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

haribo

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all
I'm wondering if you'd think i can get in to optometry schools w/ OAT scores of:
AA= 330 and TS =360 my gpa is 3.24
 
Hi, I think you'll definitely get into an opt school...your OAT scores are great. Your GPA is a little low (but not that low)...but if you did well in the math and science classes I don't think you'll have a problem at all. Most of the opt schools average accepted GPA's are around what you have. Have you done any shadowing or community service? That should help too. Anyways, good luck 🙂 you'll be fine!
 
Bah!
Don't worry, you'll def get in. Just make sure you send in your apps NOW. Some schools are almost done with acceptances and are going to start putting people on waitlists.
Good luck!
 
haribo said:
hey all
I'm wondering if you'd think i can get in to optometry schools w/ OAT scores of:
AA= 330 and TS =360 my gpa is 3.24
are your scores above ave. for optom schools?