Will I get into NYCOM this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Why I get into NYCOM this Year

• Accepted

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Rejected

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Waitlist -- eventual rejection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waitlist -- eventual acceptanc

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

theDr.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 3.9 gpa, 25 mcat, interview last week, publication, DO letter from a NYCOM graduate, interviews were average i guess, research, residential assitant, tutor, volunteer in the physical thereapy department.

Members don't see this ad.

don't worry you will get in...i am deciding now between going to NYCOM and LECOM..I just got my NYCOM acceptance last Friday after three months of waiting..but I am still holding out for Drexel Med (interviewed there last friday and loved it). I think I am going to withdraw my acceptance to NYCOM this week most likely.

lovelyaries

I think most likely you'll get waitlisted and then get accepted later. I hope things work out for you. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with Adapt... your chances are good.

an interview at this point is a little late, but you never know... their class might not be full yet.

GOOD LUCK!

thanks for the opinions...keep'em coming

a little late in the cycle, but your stats are fine...you can have my spot, as i turned down acceptance last week in favor of UNE.

Good luck!

i think you will definitely get in. As long as your interview went well.

I guess the interviews went ok, its hard to tell when they are simply conversational. Also, i didn't apply to UNE...but thanks anyways.

For those who say "rejected" why?

Dude, you need to relax. I know its hard to do, but only time can tell if youre going to get in or not. I'll say you have a good shot, but thats the best anyone can do. You need to go do something fun, and get your mind off of this before you go coo coo for cocoa puffs.