Will I get into pharmacy school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

The Pharmacy guy

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am freaking out that I will not be accepted to any pharmacy school. Please let me know what you think and if I’m just overthinking. I have a 3.4 cumulative GPA and a 3.2 Science GPA. I also volunteered at a hospital for 300 hours, I have worked as a pharmacy tech for 3 years, I was a tutor for first generation high school students for 3 years, I worked for the cultural resource centers as a part of there leadership team at my college for 4 years. I was a founder and officer for the pre pharmacy club at my college for 2 years and an officer for 2 years for the Red Cross student club at my college.