Will I make it in time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PrePharmStudent

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I tell Harcourt to send duplicate PCAT grades to PharmCAS, will they receive it by Aug. 31st. ( I want to apply as Early Decision, but when I registered for the PCAT, I didn't request that they send a score report to PharmCAS beacuse I wanted to see what I get first. Now I want to have it sent to PharmCAS but I'm afraid it'll et to them late. 😕
What do you think? 👍 or 👎 ???
 
PrePharmStudent said:
If I tell Harcourt to send duplicate PCAT grades to PharmCAS, will they receive it by Aug. 31st. ( I want to apply as Early Decision, but when I registered for the PCAT, I didn't request that they send a score report to PharmCAS beacuse I wanted to see what I get first. Now I want to have it sent to PharmCAS but I'm afraid it'll et to them late. 😕
What do you think? 👍 or 👎 ???


go online, and have harcourt send your score to pharmcas using your account with harcourt the one that you used when registering for PCAT.