Will pay up to $310 for Berkeley Review books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheBossDoctor

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really need the Berkeley Review MCAT books ASAP, and I am willing to pay up to $310 for them. Actually I can negotiate a little on that too. If you live in Southern California, I can even drive to where you are to pick up the books.
 
I really need the Berkeley Review MCAT books ASAP, and I am willing to pay up to $310 for them. Actually I can negotiate a little on that too. If you live in Southern California, I can even drive to where you are to pick up the books.

Why not buy them brand new from the Westwood or Irvine center? Same day pickup as your appointment and no shipping charges.