Will the 2013 MCAT exam be the easiest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mr chievous

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems like it will be easier than the ones that have been administered in the past. You won't have the "burn out" feeling when you hit the Biological Sciences since you'll be saving an hour of examination. The "new section" is not even mandatory. What do you guys think?

Edit: I'm not saying the content will be easier. I'm saying mentally, the exam won't be as exhausting.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Depends on the individual.

I felt a lot more refreshed and ready to go for the BS on my real MCAT than my practice exams due to the extra hour for WS that I had never simulated.