Will This Even Help Me?

Froot4Lyfe

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, so I have a question for some of you who may of heard of this. I was supposedly "nominated" for Congress of Future Medical Leaders. My question is if this will actually help me in the long run with undergraduate and medical school admissions, or is this simply not true? I was reading online and some people say it's a scam while others say it isn't.

Members don't see this ad.

OK, so I have a question for some of you who may of heard of this. I was supposedly "nominated" for Congress of Future Medical Leaders. My question is if this will actually help me in the long run with undergraduate and medical school admissions, or is this simply not true? I was reading online and some people say it's a scam while others say it isn't.
Scam. Don't waste your money...it won't help you at all.

It is definitely a scam. I got a similar one for technology a couple years back. Try joining HOSA or another health or science-based organization at your school :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Scam for sure. Got invited to the medical one, engineering one, and security one when I was in high school. :rofl:Consider getting a certification as a tech, CNA, CMA, EMT, or something along those lines - it'll give you some insight as to whether or not you will actually enjoy working in medicine in the future.