will we be hearing from NYCOM soon??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

christinejane19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know NYCOM told its interviewees that we may be getting a "christmas present" in the mail before the holidays...i was wondering if anyone has heard from them yet, or knows when the adcom is meeting, or when we'll hear? getting anxious!! thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

christinejane19 said:
i know NYCOM told its interviewees that we may be getting a "christmas present" in the mail before the holidays...i was wondering if anyone has heard from them yet, or knows when the adcom is meeting, or when we'll hear? getting anxious!! thanx!

They were still interviewing as of last Thursday. Taryn said she would try to get the adcom to meet this week and get letters to us by Christmas, but they made no promises. If we hear at all this week, my guess is we will not hear until Friday or Saturday. Patience is a virtue :).

shenningdo said:
They were still interviewing as of last Thursday. Taryn said she would try to get the adcom to meet this week and get letters to us by Christmas, but they made no promises. If we hear at all this week, my guess is we will not hear until Friday or Saturday. Patience is a virtue :).

shenningdo, you should def belong at NYCOM. You seemed to be obsessed with it!! :laugh: You are going to get in no problem.

i can't wait to find out the decision... i really loved nycom :love: ... argh waiting is hard!! :scared: