Will you read my PS?

greenapplez13

7+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2011
Louisiana
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hi all--

I'm applying to DS in June and working on PS..... anyone willing to read a draft? My parents scanned it and said it was good, but wanted to see what others think.

Please let me know if you can help!! I'd greatly appreciate it!

FistLength

7+ Year Member
    Apr 11, 2012
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      If you want the best feedback go to your health professions office and have them edit it. There are many good people on here but you don't want to trust your personal statement with an anonymous person.

About the Ads

greenapplez13

7+ Year Member
      Jun 5, 2011
      Louisiana
      1. Pre-Dental
        Thanks for all of the advice! I was going to send it to the HP advisor at my university but she is a viscous woman :scared:. wanted to get some feedback from others before sending it her way

Good advice. You can also try one of the moderatred forums on here where you can ask a question and get feedback from a staff member.

Do you know of one of those specific forums? I found an "Official PS review" thread on SDN pre-med and sent my PS to some of the listed readers but none of them replied. I wasn't able find a similar 2012 group on pre-dent

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.