Will you read my PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

greenapplez13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all--

I'm applying to DS in June and working on PS..... anyone willing to read a draft? My parents scanned it and said it was good, but wanted to see what others think.

Please let me know if you can help!! I'd greatly appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

If you want the best feedback go to your health professions office and have them edit it. There are many good people on here but you don't want to trust your personal statement with an anonymous person.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for all of the advice! I was going to send it to the HP advisor at my university but she is a viscous woman :scared:. wanted to get some feedback from others before sending it her way

Good advice. You can also try one of the moderatred forums on here where you can ask a question and get feedback from a staff member.

Do you know of one of those specific forums? I found an "Official PS review" thread on SDN pre-med and sent my PS to some of the listed readers but none of them replied. I wasn't able find a similar 2012 group on pre-dent

Pm if u need another set of eyes looking@it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

You can PM me if you'd like. My PS was one of the stronger aspects of my app and I was accepted to a couple schools. All the advice you'll get on here will be pretty good.

PM me as well. with 3.38/3.48, total 7 interviews invites.