Will you sleep with your classmate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hersheyslove

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would you sleep with your classmate in dental school? I would...
but do words spread around that people are sleeping with each other?

Members don't see this ad.

why would you ask this question??

well, 'cause from what i know is that dental school is like high school where you see each other everyday, and the thing is i do not think i have time to go out to club to sleep with guys. I rather sleep with friends.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:

Are you aware that school faculty checks SDN? And it doesn't take a ton of smarts to figure out who is who. Knowing our faculty and what we're trying to build at our school, I'm sure they would be disappointed if they found out that you are starting threads like this.

There is nothing wrong with having a relationship with a classmate in dental school. In fact, you will hear Dr. Simonsen during orientation talk about how many dental students end up marrying a classmate. But to start a thread about being promiscuous...maybe you need to think harder about your reasons for going to school.

You have now started at least two threads (this and your MWU=racist) that are borderline pointless, ignorant, and/or offensive. Based on your remarks to date, you're in for a rude awakening when you start. You're going to need to concentrate on not flunking out of basic sciences (happened once this year already) and not on the ethnicity and sexuality of the class.

Are you aware that school faculty checks SDN? And it doesn't take a ton of smarts to figure out who is who. Knowing our faculty and what we're trying to build at our school, I'm sure they would be disappointed if they found out that you are starting threads like this.

There is nothing wrong with having a relationship with a classmate in dental school. In fact, you will hear Dr. Simonsen during orientation talk about how many dental students end up marrying a classmate. But to start a thread about being promiscuous...maybe you need to think harder about your reasons for going to school.

You have now started at least two threads (this and your MWU=racist) that are borderline pointless, ignorant, and/or offensive. Based on your remarks to date, you're in for a rude awakening when you start. You're going to need to concentrate on not flunking out of basic sciences (happened once this year already) and not on the ethnicity and sexuality of the class.

I do not care if they check SDN or not! Who cares? Why? Because i will go to class, study hard and might party hard. Thats my life and business. Do not tell me how to live! That is the type of person i am, i am outspoken and sometimes seem to be ignorant. If you do not like it, do not respond to this thread!

ridiculous. save it for some ________-aholics forum. you started another one asking for opinions on indian vs asian girls. troll.

i think we are going to school to learn dentistry, no??

I do not care if they check SDN or not! Who cares? Why? Because i will go to class, study hard and might party hard. Thats my life and business. Do not tell me how to live! That is the type of person i am, i am outspoken and sometimes seem to be ignorant. If you do not like it, do not respond to this thread!

They say admitting it is the first step.... :corny:

ridiculous. save it for some ________-aholics forum. you started another one asking for opinions on indian vs asian girls. troll.

if you are so much better than i am, then why you are going to that forum anyway

You are a classic over-reactor. Show me when I TOLD you how to live. I merely suggested advice, seeing that I am one year ahead of the program that you are going into. But if you would like to be inflammatory and defensive because you don't agree with the truth, it's your decision.

There are plenty of my classmates who "party hard", but I can tell you that none of them are on SDN posting ridiculous comments, are calling their own school racist, etc.

You SHOULD care if they check and you should care what they think. You put on your little admissions act (like we all did) and got accepted. You at least owe the school, our faculty, your classmates, and the profession the respect they deserve. If you're so confident and in-your-face about your opinion, why didn't write all of that in your personal statement and show them who you really are. Or, maybe you did talk about all that in your essay: "Dear MWU, I think you are racist, I can't wait to sleep with my classmates, I don't care what you think about what I write in online forums, and, oh ya......thanks for the acceptance."

if you are so much better than i am, then why you are going to that forum anyway

what do you mean? the one you started about the indian and asian girls? i looked at your profile to see what other kinds of absurd threads you've started.

Which one attract you the most?
I am white, straight female but recently i have been hit on by Indian girls and Asian girls, maybe it is my hairstyle change. Interestingly, i somehow attracted to them to. So this week, these 2 types of girls asked me to go to bed with them, but my value is only goes to bed with only one girl i am attracted to.
But i am attracted to both.
So if i have to choose one of them to be my gf, which one is better

p.s this is the serious post. Guys/girls i need your opinion

Go to med school. My husband is a pharmacist. He told me that he got into because of the wrong reasons. People lots of time do not respect him and not consider him a real doctor, sometimes senior customers call him his first name
If you want prestige--> medicine. No prestige for pharmacist there!

??

Members don't see this ad :)
well, 'cause from what i know is that dental school is like high school where you see each other everyday, and the thing is i do not think i have time to go out to club to sleep with guys. I rather sleep with friends.

i wish you are going to be in my class this september. :D

wow, u guys, c'mon, this girl really our advice! that's what sdn is for! a great valuable source and answers to our most important questions..

ok..so Hershey love, would i sleep with a class mate? sure! would word spread around? yes..word that you're a stupid *****. So do us all a favor and kill yourself. thanx.

Moderator, can you just start closing these stupid threads as soon as the OP opens them?

Since shes gonna be my classmate, i want to save her from herself

Moderator, can you just start closing these stupid threads as soon as the OP opens them?

Since shes gonna be my classmate, i want to save her from herself

A thread like this is really nothing until people start posting to it........

Why would you make a (new) account just to respond to this thread?

Personally, if shes hot, I don't see why not. Who cares if words spread around? oOooooo Sexxxxxxxxxx is baddddd oOoOoOooooo.

I did NOT make this account JUST to answer this question thank you very much..once i made an account and saw this ridiculous question I felt the need to respond to it...

You are a classic over-reactor. Show me when I TOLD you how to live. I merely suggested advice, seeing that I am one year ahead of the program that you are going into. But if you would like to be inflammatory and defensive because you don't agree with the truth, it's your decision.

There are plenty of my classmates who "party hard", but I can tell you that none of them are on SDN posting ridiculous comments, are calling their own school racist, etc.

You SHOULD care if they check and you should care what they think. You put on your little admissions act (like we all did) and got accepted. You at least owe the school, our faculty, your classmates, and the profession the respect they deserve. If you're so confident and in-your-face about your opinion, why didn't write all of that in your personal statement and show them who you really are. Or, maybe you did talk about all that in your essay: "Dear MWU, I think you are racist, I can't wait to sleep with my classmates, I don't care what you think about what I write in online forums, and, oh ya......thanks for the acceptance."

why cant i play in here while i have only a few months left before schools starts? I have worked hard to get where i am now. Why do i have to get bs from people? Why is it so bad to talk about sleeping with your classmate?

To kdawg,NO, i do not fake entirely in my interview except when they ask about my personal hero since my Mom is the only one.

To people on SDN, don't take life seriously or me seriously!
To my future classmate, you will see how awesome i am!
It seem that my future classmate does not like the way i behave on SDN, so i will retire now.

Peace

i go through your Midwestern racist post. Let me tell you, you are DUMB ASS B****, i am so glad you are not my classmate, i do not want a ***** in my class. I think dental school suppose to check mental status of students before accept them 'cause i think you have multi personality disorder.

kdawg said:
But to start a thread about being promiscuous...maybe you need to think harder about your reasons for going to school.

You're an idiot.

[quote='sharkteeth"]... i do not want a ***** in my class.[/quote]

What are you? 8 years old? Who gives a **** what your classmates do? Least of all about their sex lives? Jesus this forum is filled with some f***ing tools.

hersheylove said:
I would...
I'm down.

Last edited:
why cant i play in here while i have only a few months left before schools starts? I have worked hard to get where i am now. Why do i have to get bs from people? Why is it so bad to talk about sleeping with your classmate?

To kdawg,NO, i do not fake entirely in my interview except when they ask about my personal hero since my Mom is the only one.

It seem that my future classmate does not like the way i behave on SDN, so i will retire now.

Peace

People lets be real here.
I think the OPs question is a very legitimate concern. I mean you have to have sex (at least most people do) and if you are single and you are around only a set group of people the majority of the time, more than likely you are going to have to have sex with one (or some) of your classmates.

But this can also make things awkward if things don't go well or word gets out to everybody else. Therefore she asked this question. Is that so hard to understand?
Whats so wrong with this thread? I mean this could have been another stupid post asking "What my chances are getting into dental school wit 30 DAT and 4.0 GPA?" :bang:

Thank you for bringing reality to this nerdy forum.

Now..... what school are you going to again?:D

You can sleep with whoever you want. Those who don't sleep around also tend to be ugly.

I'll sleep with your Hershey

you guys are dumb. She want to know if she'll be judged clearly, based on all of your answers, the answr is yes.

But beyond that, there is nothing wrong with sleeping around! I'm sure each of you who responded above have had more than 1 partner! ugh, so get over yourselves and stop calling people ****** behind your computers.

It's a legit question/concern, so let's try to keep the discussion on course.

The general advice is "no dent-cest" but I already see it happening in my class with maybe two couples. They keep it on the down-low, at least for now. It's a personal decision and there is a lot that can be stressful if it doesn't work out. But there are a lot of benefits too, as in the unique understanding about what you're going through. In terms of people talking about it, of course people talk about it but they aren't immature about it. That is a difference between high school and dental school.

I think some of you are assuming that all of your classmates will actually care about your sex life gossip.

While some surely will, really most people could care less about who you hooked up with.

Some advice: keep your personally life personal and it's smooth sailing;).

Personally I like this thread. It's a nice break from the heated debates over life-altering topics.

It's actually kind of a good thing to think about too. I mean, you do spend 4 very long years with the same 50 or 60 people. It would be good to know the ground rules ahead of time.

Kudos

It's a legit question/concern, so let's try to keep the discussion on course.

The general advice is "no dent-cest" but I already see it happening in my class with maybe two couples. They keep it on the down-low, at least for now. It's a personal decision and there is a lot that can be stressful if it doesn't work out. But there are a lot of benefits too, as in the unique understanding about what you're going through. In terms of people talking about it, of course people talk about it but they aren't immature about it. That is a difference between high school and dental school.

Ha Ha Ha! "dent-cest!"

Am I a nerd because I find that hilarious?

"To my future classmate, you will see how awesome i am!"

I have no doubts! I think your gonna rule and I cant wait to meet you!

rumor spreads like wildfire...trust if uve slept wit someone and it doesnt turn out the way u want it... u can fill out the rest..u know wats up

Peace

Possibly the fact that you've posted elsewhere on SDN saying that you have a pharmacist HUSBAND? I'm sure he wouldn't be happy to hear that you're planning on sleeping with your dental school classmates...unless you guys are into that, but hey that's not my business.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's nobody's place to judge you, but most people probably will, to be honest. This thread is evidence enough. But if it doesn't work out, things can get realllllyyyy uncomfortable since you have to see each other all the time in school.

A friend of mine is in med school and was dating a classmate, and then her boyfriend cheated on her with another classmate. LOTS of drama, and everyone knew about it. 3 years later, it's still awkward between all of them. If she ever has to work with her ex-bf, even random classmates she doesn't know that well will comment to her about how uncomfortable it must be.... makes it worse than random people know her business.

When you're with a small group of people all day every day, you'll probably become close. People especially bond well over miserable experiences (like difficult schooling expected in dental school). Sleeping with classmates is likely to occur (although, I've gotten the impression that most dental students are already in a long-term relationships or married, but I guess that varies). Just be mature about it.

you guys are dumb. She want to know if she'll be judged clearly, based on all of your answers, the answr is yes.

But beyond that, there is nothing wrong with sleeping around! I'm sure each of you who responded above have had more than 1 partner! ugh, so get over yourselves and stop calling people ****** behind your computers.

Are you so sure about that? I would venture to guess that some of those people have had 0 partners, and thus are appalled by the idea of promiscuity because they can't get any. It's the virgins and religious conservatives that go around being mad at women and calling them sluts and ******, all because of sexual repression and frustration. It's sad really, and unfair to women. Get over yourselves, seriously.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's nobody's place to judge you, but most people probably will, to be honest. This thread is evidence enough. But if it doesn't work out, things can get realllllyyyy uncomfortable since you have to see each other all the time in school.

A friend of mine is in med school and was dating a classmate, and then her boyfriend cheated on her with another classmate. LOTS of drama, and everyone knew about it. 3 years later, it's still awkward between all of them. If she ever has to work with her ex-bf, even random classmates she doesn't know that well will comment to her about how uncomfortable it must be.... makes it worse than random people know her business.

When you're with a small group of people all day every day, you'll probably become close. People especially bond well over miserable experiences (like difficult schooling expected in dental school). Sleeping with classmates is likely to occur (although, I've gotten the impression that most dental students are already in a long-term relationships or married, but I guess that varies). Just be mature about it.

Exactly. Enjoy yourselves, just be respectful and mature. And always remember that you are representing your school and the dental profession as a whole, so you should try to keep your personal lives private.

Seems like dental dams will be put to interesting use at Midwestern ;)

Seems like dental dams will be put to interesting use at Midwestern ;)

You, sir, don't need to be having sex. For the benefit of the human race, I promise.

Last edited:
It takes 5 minutes to get a girls number, and an hr or a few to go out at night. No need for Dent-cest.

look it up. I think the person whose name is dentSTD should not be having sex.

Thread is useless without pics (big, high resolution pictures of the OP).

I agree with Jabbawockeez, there should be a reality show about MWU, and more shows about dentists in general

Do people actually use these?

i hope not.

also, the problem isn't the question itself, the problem is that you should be able to figure out the answer to this question by your 16th birthday, and not be needing to ask a forum a question about basic social functions. if you can't figure out how to have a social life by the time you're done with college then don't worry about it because you'll never need to learn.

I can understand wondering about this topic, maybe even having a conversation about it with a friend (in person), thinking about all the new people you might meet...sure.

But I don't think this is place to be asking if people are going to have sex with their classmates.

Of course the rumors will spread, was that even a serious question? How can you expect them not to?

If you want to sleep with someone in your class, go ahead! Lucky for that guy, lucky for you I suppose, and lucky for the people who are entertained by the rumor amidst their studying. Why are you asking in the forums???

My only other conclusion is that the OP craves attention. I'm sure after this post she will be easy to pick out in class and get a lot of wanted attention from guys looking to sleep with her. Ah well, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.