William Beaumont?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CCMD2005

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is this a good program, never heard of it? Do they do lots of procedures?
-CC

Members don't see this ad.

It was a big program in its day, very intervention based. Someone advised me recently that Bill Oneil the chief of cardiology left 4 months ago because of a huge decline in revenue and that competition is expected to get stiff with two other private hospitals that are going up "for richer" patients hospitals in the same county. Maybe someone more "in the know" can elaborate..

There is news about this on theheart.org

Have you guys been to this website? go to it and click on left column tabs by the part that says Murmurs....
http://www.theheart.org/section/113313.do

Anyways, I am going to probably kick myself for telling everyone about this, but you can really get a feel for what areas (and programs) are taking off for major future growth (i.e. Miami school of medicine or Scripps...) and which ones the big names are leaving

yeah, I'm a member of theheart.org

it's a good site. you hear things ever now and then about people leaving, people getting into trouble, etc etc.

It was a big program in its day, very intervention based. Someone advised me recently that Bill Oneil the chief of cardiology left 4 months ago because of a huge decline in revenue and that competition is expected to get stiff with two other private hospitals that are going up "for richer" patients hospitals in the same county. Maybe someone more "in the know" can elaborate..

There is news about this on theheart.org

Have you guys been to this website? go to it and click on left column tabs by the part that says Murmurs....
http://www.theheart.org/section/113313.do

Anyways, I am going to probably kick myself for telling everyone about this, but you can really get a feel for what areas (and programs) are taking off for major future growth (i.e. Miami school of medicine or Scripps...) and which ones the big names are leaving

hey...what link do i click on?