William Carey University will open a pharmacy school in Fall 2018.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judgment Dragon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't read the link but sounds perfect.

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not from the area, but is this a real university, or one of those vocational health science campuses where the degree mix (before PharmD) was pharm tech, LVN, CNA, and RN/BSN?

Members don't see this ad :)
I do hope they don't offer a degree in media arts/photography...was this the best photo to run with the article?
0618_BILO_pharmacy%20school02.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
I'm not from the area, but is this a real university, or one of those vocational health science campuses where the degree mix (before PharmD) was pharm tech, LVN, CNA, and RN/BSN?
William Carey is another non-profit, bible beater, liberal arts university. Gotta love these private God-squad colleges and their overly-priced health degrees.
+pissed+

William Carey already has premium-priced DO, BSN, and DPT programs. And they're hellbent on starting up a PharmD program. They must be screaming Hallelujah :soexcited:with all that student loan money flowing into their coffers.

I'm so disappointed; I thought they would have an overpriced PA program by now. :laugh:

The University of Mississippi has a PharmD program that costs 28K an year (expensive for this region of the country.) I expect tuition for this new pharmacy school to be in the region of 36-48K.

God have mercy on the souls of anybody who decides to go here. That's worse than getting eaten by a dog.

God-squad college

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.