Wilmer oct 30

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acetastic

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
is anyone going to wilmer on oct 30th?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah, will be at Wilmer October 30th. are you planning on going to the party Oct 29 at 7pm?

yeah i'm going to the thing on the 29th.
where are you going to be staying? I am still trying to figure that part out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am also curious whether anyone has suggestions for affordable (150ish) hotels in the Baltimore area that are not too far from th ehospital and in safe areas.

Stay at the Radisson Lord Baltimore. Mention Johns Hopkins interview and you get a room for $89. Not a bad hotel, and you get free wireless internet. If more than one of you stays there, you can share a cab and the total is $10 split between the number of people. PM me if you have any additional questions. If you are driving, it is $31 for the entire day for valet, which I thought was better than paying $19 for a public, sketchy garage. The $31 valet allows you to park until 6PM the next day, so it is worth it.

The best thing to do is to stay with a resident. You'll also get some personal insites into the program. I believe they still offer that, don't they?

FYI, try not to miss these "unofficial" events :). They may ( I repeat MAY ) play a part in your ranking.

Good luck.

i haven't noticed any stay with the residents options at any schools so far (sadly).

Baltimore is a small town with a lot of affordable hotels not too far from the hospital. I know people who stayed at Hampton Inn downtown and said it was pretty good....Most areas in baltimore are not that safe, so I wouldn't go walking around alone at night.