WIMU Logan, UT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sabriel415

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got my offer from WSU for a place on the Logan campus! I was super excited at first, the I remembered that Cost of Attendance is about 70K per year..... so 280K once I am done. I know all about the debt to income ratio for vet students and that your best bet is to find the cheapest tuition possible or find one that will allow you to switch your residency. Are there any current students that can give me a better idea of how much it will cost per year if I accept my offer? How much are you paying for your living expenses, have you been able to work a job to pay for rent and food each month, etc? I have to have an answer for them by the 16th.

I felt so happy when I first got the email, but sick to my stomach as soon as I remembered how much non resident tuition is.... especially since I cannot change residency status if I accept. Just trying to get more info son I can make an informed decision by the weekend.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my offer from WSU for a place on the Logan campus! I was super excited at first, the I remembered that Cost of Attendance is about 70K per year..... so 280K once I am done. I know all about the debt to income ratio for vet students and that your best bet is to find the cheapest tuition possible or find one that will allow you to switch your residency. Are there any current students that can give me a better idea of how much it will cost per year if I accept my offer? How much are you paying for your living expenses, have you been able to work a job to pay for rent and food each month, etc? I have to have an answer for them by the 16th.

I felt so happy when I first got the email, but sick to my stomach as soon as I remembered how much non resident tuition is.... especially since I cannot change residency status if I accept. Just trying to get more info son I can make an informed decision by the weekend.

Thank you!
You should ask the WSU thread