windows media player- speeding it up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoubleOSevenn

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi, i know there was a thread on this before and it said something about going into enhancements and changing the settings. i tried that but i don't have the option of changing the speed...video settings pops up...can someone help? i want to listen to goljan audio faster...

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i know there was a thread on this before and it said something about going into enhancements and changing the settings. i tried that but i don't have the option of changing the speed...video settings pops up...can someone help? i want to listen to goljan audio faster...

i finally got it to work yesterday and this is how i did it :

get itunes
upload files to the library
right clink on the file in the library and select convert to MP3
I think the default is convert to ACC soo you may have to navigate and
change the setting to convert to mp3

i just downloaded the enounce software and it was super easy...i'm not tech savvy and it worked on its own almost...

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, I am not much into computers, but I was hoping that somebody would help me out as to how I can speed up videos on a Macintosh? I went to the above link and there was a link to enounce, but it had only a 7 day free trial. But listening to the kaplan lectures is going to take more than that time. Can anyone help me please.