Wingate campus preference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is wingate your first choice?
It is one of my top choices. I tried to not really get too attached anywhere. I really want to see the area and the facilities and meet the staff before really determining what my top choices are. I don't want to limit myself or have too many set plans.
 
It is one of my top choices. I am trying to not really get too attached anywhere. I really want to see the area and the facilities and meet the staff before really determining what my top choices are. I don't want to limit myself or have too many set plans.