Wingate DPT

Started by Uncgrad15
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Uncgrad15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey! I wanted to start a thread for those who have been accepted/applied to the Wingate DPT program. I have been accepted and plan to put down a seat deposit. I'd love to plan a Facebook page to get to know each other and figure out housing options!
 
what were your stats if you don't mind me asking? I've applied but have not heard back yet

Undergrad: UNC Chapel Hill
Overall GPA: 3.42
Pre req GPA: 3.4
GRE: 158 V, 161 Q, 5 W

I went to their information session this past weekend, and they said they do rolling admissions until the whole class has filled up. When I asked them they made it seem as though only a few spots have been filled so far. I hope you hear some good news soon!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied as well but have not received any emails except the update ones about them still reviewing my application.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Hi! I am still waiting to hear back, too! My application has been "in the review process" since November so I am getting pretty nervous.
 
Hi! I am still waiting to hear back, too! My application has been "in the review process" since November so I am getting pretty nervous.
Do not worry at all. I received those emails once a month from October until I was accepted at the end of last month.
 
Are any of you still getting the "review process" updates and still haven't been accepted/denied?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
 
Are any of you still getting the "review process" updates and still haven't been accepted/denied?


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Yes, I've gotten a few recently. I didn't submit my app to Wingate until Feb though
 
Hey! I wanted to start a thread for those who have been accepted/applied to the Wingate DPT program. I have been accepted and plan to put down a seat deposit. I'd love to plan a Facebook page to get to know each other and figure out housing options!

Heard yesterday that I was accepted! Did you get a Facebook page up or find one?
 
Congrats! There is a private Facebook page for the class. Once you accept your seat you will be invited to join
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Many of their seats? So, not all I'm guessing? I sent an email asking how the admissions process was going and if they needed anything else from me. I was told since they are still interviewing and accepting applications until the deadline (May 15th), I may not hear anything back until end of May or early June? So, not sure how many are in their class now