wingate roommates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

uncc715

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just accepted to Wingate and Im now looking for a roommate. Anyone else looking for a roommate at Wingate?

Members don't see this ad.

I am considering a roommate, not 100% sure yet since I had a bad experience two years ago with irresposible roommates. Are you a girl or a guy? Just letting you know that I am a 24 year old female non-smoker not much of a party person. I am quiet and I appreciate a quiet environment. I would move in with a female roommate. When are they going to give us access to the Wingate account to find roommates or places to live? So, far I have found 5 potential places in Monroe and Matthews. I definitely will have to take a trip over there sometime soon. But yikes, its near a 10 hour drive over there.

I am considering a female roommate as well (I am a female). I called Wingate SOP and they said they will be sending us the login/pwd sometime in April after they finish interviewing everyone. Hope to see you all in the fall!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a 24 y/o non smoker,non drinker, non partier but do enjoying laughing very much. My family lives less than an hour from the school so I will be gone most weekends. I need someone reaponsible especially if I buy a condo. I am looking to buy a condo about 15 min from the school. If I decide to rent the bedrooms I will only rent to females that are similar to me and I MUST meet you first. This is not set in stone but if all works out I will have two bedrooms that I will be renting. The condo is brand new and each bedroom has its own bath. The rent will be $475 plus a deposit of $500 (you will get it back if you leave it in good condition when you leave). I may negotiate a little on rent if you agree to stay the full 3 years that we will be in classes. PM me if interested.

has anyone found any nice apartments? I really dont care to much about buying a condo and having that responsibility. Id really like to just rent and have a roommate but all the apartments in the area seem quite scary. The closest nice ones are about 30 min away that I have seen.

has anyone found any nice apartments? I really dont care to much about buying a condo and having that responsibility. Id really like to just rent and have a roommate but all the apartments in the area seem quite scary. The closest nice ones are about 30 min away that I have seen.

I agree with you. Every place that I saw close to Wingate wasn't appealing. I would rather live in a better place and commute everyday. I wish I could go to NC to see more apartments, but I live in CA so I can probably make one trip in which I would have to settle for a place. :scared:

cheapest place for the money Ive found is still $700 for a 2bdr/2bth plus utilities, which is alot for the area. I guess they can charge it since there are no apartments to choose from. That good ol supply and demand thing sux. I will probably just end up buying that condo :( b/c Im not living in a scary place. Still gotta find a roommate regardless which sux b/c not many people r from the area.