You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wingate University Application Cycle 2011
Started by f5fury101
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! I'm from CA.
Do you know if it's possible to push back the interview date even further? I don't know if I could commit to the school so early on in the application cycle. A deposit of $2000 is pretty steep and I still have yet to hear from other schools.
Do you mind if I PM you? I don't want to unnecessarily flood this thread with my personal Wingate questions.
Do you know if it's possible to push back the interview date even further? I don't know if I could commit to the school so early on in the application cycle. A deposit of $2000 is pretty steep and I still have yet to hear from other schools.
Do you mind if I PM you? I don't want to unnecessarily flood this thread with my personal Wingate questions.
Anyone else going for an interview at Wingate School of Pharmacy on October 21st?
I'm also going on the 21st. I scheduled my interview the day they offered... which was but a day after they received my application.
I received a phone call today from Wingate.... They received my application this morning and I got a phone call this afternoon for an interview on October 21st as well....
Hi guys I interviewed on the 21st, and received my acceptance letter today! Anyone else heard back yet?
Hi guys I interviewed on the 21st, and received my acceptance letter today! Anyone else heard back yet?
CONGRATS glenn! Have you turned in your decision to attend?
Do you mind sharing your interview experiences? How many people were there? What kind of questions did they ask? What did you do for the group project, etc.?
Glenn,
I also received my acceptance letter today! Congrats to you!!!
Tiffany
I also received my acceptance letter today! Congrats to you!!!
Tiffany
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received my acceptance letter within a week of interviewing! 3.1 GPA, 69% PCAT. 4 strong letters of recommendation, an exhaustive resume, 4 months of work experience at Walgreens, a year of shadowing at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa... these, along with my degree (B.S. Biology, Health Professions & Research), solidified my application. A native of San Antonio, I graduated at 21 from Univ. of the Incarnate Word (Feik School of Pharmacy's home) and am now interning in Baton Rouge 'til I move to North Carolina...
👍
👍
Just be yourself! And I also agree about the staff and students, they are incredible!
I have been accepted to 2 schools in FL (my home state) and a school in Maryland... but I have chosen Wingate as my pharmacy school of choice! Wingate had a beautiful campus and the opportunities seemed endless! The teachers really seemed to care and I got a home-y feeling that I just didn't feel anywhere else! Im excited to get to know my future classmates!
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K