Wingate University School of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaintsGirl89

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been accepted to the Hendersonville location. Anyone else going here?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you guys applied for the Early Decision?

Yes I did. Submitted my application in pharmcas around Aug 19. Got the interview invite Sept 2 for Sept 12. And got the acceptance letter Sept 17. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be going to the Hendersonville campus!

Yes, I was also there for the Sept. 12th interview.

Well cool. I'm really excited to start next fall. And it'll be nice having a smaller class.

Yeah I'm excited too, the class size is one of the things I really liked there.

Same here. Another thing that was really appealing is the program and the friendliness of everyone. I felt more welcomed there.

Have an interview on the 14th. How was the interview for the people that have already done it? Was it a one on one?

One on one. And a group discussion. There's also a tour and q and a. I was really nervous before but it was really comfortable there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am going to Hendersonville campus Wingate class of 2019.

I have an interview with them on February 20th, what should I expect in the interview?

Last edited:
I am an interview on March 20th, anyone else?

I ended up not going because I received admission to my top choice
Aww here I was think we might be roommates lol. Well congratulations. Any interview hint for me? And what school are you going to?

Wingate is an awesome school. Teachers are really nice and it has a good curriculum.

Aww here I was think we might be roommates lol. Well congratulations. Any interview hint for me? And what school are you going to?
Aww I would say just be yourself and everything will flow and I'm going to Mercer University in Atlanta. Good luck with everything by the way!

Aww I would say just be yourself and everything will flow and I'm going to Mercer University in Atlanta. Good luck with everything by the way!
Thanks I got accepted and I will be going to WIngate.

Is there a facebook group for class of 2019 yet?