Wingate waitlist

Started by Tsega
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tsega

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else been waitlisted at Wingate? Heard anything back?
 
I was put on the rolling admissions list at the end of March and I have not heard anything back yet.
 
I was waitlisted in January and didn't hear anything from them yet. I heard that the accepted students didn't change their mind yet. I think there is very very little chance... How much is the deposite? I already gave up.
 
I was waitlisted in January and didn't hear anything from them yet. I heard that the accepted students didn't change their mind yet. I think there is very very little chance... How much is the deposite? I already gave up.

The deposit is 2k. 79 students have been accepted thus far (I think they're taking 80), but that's according to the student directory.