Winged Scapula: thanks!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

santa_claus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Blade, you need to change your sig. Find that Youngbloodz song "Ridin' through Atlanta."

"Ridin' through Atlanta/Ridin' through Atlanta/Ridin' through Atlanta in a phantom with them double doors/Blowin' dro on 24's/Blowin' dro/Ridin' through Atlanta in a phantom with them double doors"

I feel like this is a snapshot into your life.

Last edited:
"Ridin' through Atlanta/Ridin' through Atlanta/Ridin' through Atlanta in a phantom with them double doors/Rollin' dro on 24's/Rollin' dro/Ridin' through Atlanta in a phantom with them double doors"

I feel like this is a snapshot into your life.

:laugh:

Personally I'm a much bigger fan of the Death Row stuff from the '90s, like you are. I was born in Oakland and originally grew up in the Bay Area, so I much prefer the California style of rap.

:laugh:

Personally I'm a much bigger fan of the Death Row stuff from the '90s, like you are. I was born in Oakland and originally grew up in the Bay Area, so I much prefer the California style of rap.

Absolutely true. I love the old West Coast stuff. But for me the Dirty South stuff comes in a close second, and you are in Atlanta now, so when in Rome...

She paid them. ;)

It worked didn't it? :p

Actually, santa claus was just thanking me for living up to my promise to never again tell little boys that he (santa claus) doesn't exist and make them cry (like I did to my brother).

Er...I hope any little boys aren't reading this.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It did work. Maybe if I ever get to be a fancypants attending, i can afford to bribe people as wel.

Hey its a big sisters *job* to make their little brothers cry. Its an equalizing measure. ;)