Quantcast

winston-salem pt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ashsft

Reaction score
has anyone been accepted to wssu or know anything about their pt program?

ashsft

Reaction score
im not from nc, but do you know any specifics about the program or how it ranks? other than what you can find on the website

MsLadyTherapist

LMT CIMI
Reaction score
Well, my spouse is from NC and completely refuses to move anywhere near WSSU because he says 'its in the hood'. The area around the school is REALLY bad according to a few people I know in NC. I will not be applying there since he won't go up there with me. Elon, Duke, and UNC are great schools all of which I have visited and taken tours. Western Carolina University is supposedly one of the easiest DPT schools in NC to get into I heard...its a nice school but its in the middle of nowhere and there are no jobs in the area.

UrFutureDoc

Reaction score
@noyceguy you took the words right out of my mouth. If anyone is going to reply to a post, make sure you actually ANSWER the question posed. The question was about the PROGRAM that WSSU has to offer, not what kind of neighborhood it is in <~~~ which from my observations AND frequenting the Winston Salem area, it is FARRRR from hood! If you chose not to apply, that's your loss! However, please do not try to negatively influence someone else's decision, ESPECIALLY if you do not know anything about the program itself.