Winston Salem State PT Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureptstudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am about to start applying to PT school and I wanted to apply to Winston Salem State...they are an affordable program and I have heard some good things.

But I heard that the incoming class was supposed to become DPT..but there was some delay with the process...and now it is a "maybe" if they will get the DPT...I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this?? Or any other general information about the program they would like to share

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I was accepted into the program, and the class that starts Jan 2012, WILL be a DPT program (c/o 2014) Their MPT program ended with the class that began this year. Did you apply and were you accepted?

... the class that starts Jan 2012, WILL be a DPT program (c/o 2014) Their MPT program ended with the class that began this year....

Hmmm...That's interesting news... where did you hear that info from?

Members don't see this ad :)
Again, I was accepted into the program and start in January, that's how I know. lol

Hey UrFutureDoc do you have any idea of how much books will cost? I heard they generally cost more during the first year. Im trying to pay in cash so having a general idea will help with saving.

do you have any idea of how much books will cost?

I've been buying all my textbooks through Biblio.com. They only take credit cards (no cash), but the prices are about half what you would pay at the school bookstore.