winter 2012 semester in the Caribbean

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

smilin1590

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if any of you Caribbean vet students could give me a little insight. I'm considering applying for the winter semester of 2012 at Ross (depending on how this year goes) and was just wondering when would be a good time to send in my application and LOR's and such if I wanted to be considered for that semester. Should I do it late spring? Early summer? I know you are supposed to have at least 90 credit hours and I will have that by summer, but can you still have courses pending your acceptance? I would still have to take physics and just wondering if they would accept me (God willing) pending I finish that class? Thanks for any info/advice on this