Winthrop, Alb Est@Beth, Downtown, NSHS...

Started by Nellie82
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nellie82

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, Guys,

I had interviewed at a quite a few programs in tri-state region, with good mixture of university and community programs, and I thought I would be in a good shape...

However, as the ranking process getting more and more confusing, I am looking at these community programs and try to make a decision on where they should go on my list...

WINTHROP
ALBERT EINSTEIN PROGRAM @ BETH ISRAEL MED CTR
NORTH SHORE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
NEW YORK DOWNTOWN HOSPITAL

They all have their strength that attracts me a lot, so I want to hear if anyone has any comments on them, too.

Thanks a lot, and good luck with your ranking process!

:luck: